Terms & Conditions
Please make sure all members of your party are aware of the following:
- This is a No smoking caravan.
- No single sex groups.
- Haven is a family complex and any unreasonable behaviour may result in you being asked to leave the complex.
- We cannot accept more members of any party other than those stated on your booking form.
- You cannot enter the caravan until 1:30pm on the day of your arrival and you must vacate by 10:00am on the day of departure.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, accident expense or inconvenience caused to any member of your party.
- You agree to leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition and all members of your party will be individually responsible for reimbursement of any damage caused to the accommodation or contents.
- You must return the caravan keys to a member of our staff when you vacate the caravan.
- Please note there is a £5 key admin charge payable on the day of your holiday. (This covers someone coming on site to show you to your caravan. They will also show you anything that your not sure on about the caravan.It also stops you queuing up with the haven holiday makers for hours).
- Occupation of accommodation is strictly limited to the number of adults and children on the booking.
- Once the booking has been confirmed in writing you become responsible for the full booking cost. All deposits are non refundable, it is therefore advisable for you to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- If you choose to cancel your booking the £50 deposit is not refundable.If you decide to cancel your holiday within 28 days before your holiday start date no refund can be given.
- The full cost of your holiday is payable no latter than 28 days before the start of the holiday. If the full balance is not received by this date the holiday will be treated as cancelled.
- On the day of your holiday there will be a £50 refundable deposit payable on the day of your holiday. This covers any breakages damage or the caravan leaving in a dirty state(i.e Any breakages to the caravan or its contents, Dirty marks/fag burns on carpets or furniture. Pen marks on the tables. This would normally be paid back to you once the caravan as been checked and everything is in order with the caravan.